top of page
THOUGHTS & QUOTES
from David B. Bolen, II
copyright 2016 by David B. Bolen, II
All Rights Reserved
- Authenticity is not exclusively for those with a title or rank. In fact, leaders can lead without either. Leaders can even lead without followers. So authenticity is about honesty, integrity, openness, humility, willingness to share, and to step outside the box of expectation. At the end of the day, this is all rhetorical because regardless of labels and definitions we will all have an experience. How we frame that experience will determine the quality of our personal success.
- What we choose to believe about ourselves will determine if we are leaders, followers, successful or unsuccessful. Learn to align internally and the external will also align accordingly.
- First understand your life's Purpose and be prepared to live in alignment with that Purpose. Then you have authenticity and success!
- The misconception is that there is a difference between business & your personal life. Consolidate your personality for maximum impact!
- A person who understands their true life Purpose and is in alignment can walk with grace and dignity anywhere.
- The first question I ask is, "What do you believe about yourself?" Is the person you believe you are able to walk with peace, grace and love in the world? If so, what is wrong with just being yourself wherever you go? If you embrace your perfect self you need not "try" to be anything else. Love & Happiness!
- Individuals will bring their personal fears and insecurities to the work place. By fostering self- introspection and developing emotional intelligence individuals can learn to release their fears. There will be greater freedom to be authentic, honest, trusting, caring, loving, supportive, etc.
- When one lives with Purpose the need and struggle for active self-awareness is diminished. Instead your commitment to Purpose becomes your insurance policy that you will live and be your perfect self.
bottom of page